We are a growing team of experienced equine vets, providing ambulatory out-of-hours cover for a group of equine practices in the Southeast (Surrey/Sussex area). We seek a further experienced and motivated equine vet, able to provide a high standard of care, and with excellent interpersonal skills.
VetPartners believe in working in true partnership with our family of practices. Working in collaboration with practices, we care for people, their pets, and our profession, and have created a culture of warmth and belonging.
We work on a week on, week off basis, effectively halving the on-call rota of our partner practices, with the aim of improving the work-life balance of our colleagues. We ourselves enjoy 26 non-working weeks per year to pursue other interests, hobbies, study, or work. We also allow one three-week break to be taken each year.
What We Offer:
- Salary of £50,000-55,000
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, then you can contact Jane Harry via the application form below.