Are you a Veterinary Surgeon looking for your next role?
Jackson and Nuttall need you…
We’re a long-established Veterinary practice in Middleton, Manchester. Located only 20 minutes to the town centre, 30 minutes to Manchester airport, and an hour away from the beautiful Peak District. Our specialty is in providing top-quality Veterinary care to small animals and we’re on the lookout for an enthusiast and driven Vet, who’s happy working with a team but also able to make their own clinical decisions.
We are offering a great salary in the range of £45,000-£55,000 (FT), DOE.
The role is full-time, a 40-hour week, with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (9am-1pm), occasional sole charge on Saturdays and no OHH, you are still able to keep a good work life balance within a vibrant city.
You also have the possibility to cover extra days for annual leave if you’re looking to make a little extra cash. You’ll be working alongside a great team of two other long-standing experienced Vets at the practice, complimented by a great nursing team.
We offer a great range of benefits as part of the VetPartners Family:
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail and gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.
We are also happy to discuss a part-time role and job share with applicants.
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact our friendly practice manager Ian through the apply now link. Please send a CV with your application.