Woodcroft Veterinary Hospital Head Nurse – Job Share with Heather Monk & Andrea Seward
Fantastic opportunity for a role in leadership to help manage the nursing team in our referral hospital.
We are looking for a passionate individual and enthusiastic team player with proven management and leadership skills. The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, dedicated, and caring Registered Veterinary Nurse who will share the Head Nurse role with our existing head nurses. They will work together collaboratively to manage, develop, and support our large hospital nursing team.
This role is ideally full time (at least 4 working days per week) but flexible working options will be considered.
A typical candidate should have:
- RVN status
- Proven leadership skills, preferably with experience of managing people
- Passion for supporting others
- Ability to mentor, coach, and develop others
- Confidence in decision making and comfortable working closely with two others in the same role.
Holiday entitlement is 22 days per annum plus Bank/Public Holidays pro rata.
Remuneration is £28,000 plus per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
Your package would also include the following benefits:
- HealthShield – you will be enrolled onto the scheme within your first two months of employment
- Salary Sacrifice auto-enrolment pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opt in private health care
- Generous pet discount for our practice teams
- CPD – encouraged and funded
- RCVS Registration fees paid plus one other membership subscription
- More than 4 weeks holiday entitlement
- Enhanced parental leave
- Buy and Sell holiday
- VDS is also paid for clinical team
- Life Insurance at 1x annual salary
- 1 day paid volunteering leave, pro rata for part time colleagues.
We would love to hear from you!
For more information and a copy of a detailed job description, please get in touch with us.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter detailing why you are perfect for this role, to Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org