Head RVN – Park Vets – Pontypridd, Wales
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join our amazing branch practice based in Pontypridd, situated about 15 mins off the M4.
Our facilities include:
- 3 x consulting rooms
- In-house pharmacy
- In-house laboratory
- Central preparation/dental area
- 1 x theatre
- X-ray and imaging room
- Reception area
- Separate cat and dog kennels
- Welcoming and friendly team
Your role and responsibilities:
- We are looking for a full-time (part-time considered) to join our well-established practice with a varied caseload. This role is key to the business’s ability to provide a high level of clinical standards and will include strategic, professional, and operational leadership to the nursing team.
- We see this role as an integral part of the senior leadership team, and you will work alongside the Clinical Director to bring your thoughts and ideas to the table and pull together as a collaborative management team, driving growth and change within the practice.
- Your key responsibilities will be to maintain the practice clinical nursing standards, induction, appraisals, training, and maintaining consistency of nursing team skills.
- We require a confident and ambitious leader to empower and evolve the team, who are keen to develop their skills. Working enthusiastically with your team, you will help maintain a happy, efficient working environment, whilst ensuring practice policies are adhered to at all times and providing outstanding patient and client care.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Vet Partners learning platform – with lots of free CPD
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee discount schemes
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Wellness Platform
If this sounds like the role for you, then click the ‘Apply Now’ link above, or fill out the Application Form below. We look forward to hearing from you!