We are looking for a motivated and friendly newly graduated (0-2 years) Small Animal Vet to work in our supportive and dynamic team in an RCVS accredited practice.
Our highly experienced team of first opinion Vets (including two certificate holders) and Vet Nurses have excellent experience in supporting new graduates as they start out in their career. We also offer a Graduate Package, which offers an additional layer of support. We have a high Vet Nurse to Vet ratio, and are proud to be a nursing training practice.
We have four practices close to the beautiful Sefton coastline, North of Liverpool. We offer a 4-day working week, with no on-call, and weekend working only involves a Saturday morning (currently 1 in 3).
Some benefits include:
- CPD (Graduate programme available), plus 5 days paid CPD leave
- RCVS/VDS/BSAVA membership paid
- Competitive salary reflective of experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Health Shield
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Philip Lauder or Sara Creech through the ‘Apply Now’ link above, or fill out the Application Form below.