Registered Veterinary Nurse – Kinfauns Vets – Dovercourt, Essex
Kinfauns Vets are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our busy small animal practice!
We’re a first opinion practice with an independent feel, but with the added support from a corporate company called VetPartners. Situated in the small seaside town of Dovercourt, in Essex, you have the beautiful seafront and town centre right on your doorstep, and are only a few hours’ drive from the historical city of Cambridge and the bustling streets of London.
We are looking for a fantastic RVN to join our friendly team, who will oversee nurse clinics, work to support the vets, and help to maintain the day-to-day running of the clinic – including tasks such as ordering supplies, keeping theatre and consult rooms stocked, etc. You will have support from either a nursing assistant, SVN, or RVN each day. We currently have one main vet at the surgery, and two vets on for ops days (one consult/one op).
The rota for this role is 08:30-19:00 and 09:00-19:00, over four day per week, constituting 37.5 hours. No weekends at Dovercourt, but may be asked to help cover sickness/holidays on a Saturday at our Little Clacton branch, with a day off in lieu.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- And more!
For more information, or to apply, please contact Danielle Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!