Are you a passionate Small Animal Vet? Bodrwnsiwn Veterinary Group is recruiting now.
Our lovely practice on the beautiful island of Anglesey. Which boasts as one of the most beautiful places to live with sea, sand, and mountains within a short distance is currently looking for a Small Animal Vet to join our team.
The coastal path is 124 miles long with much of it declared as An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The beaches are fabulous, and Anglesey is becoming a popular place to live and was named as one of the happiest places to reside.
Can you provide a high standard of care to our patients and clients? We are expanding our team and our ideal candidate will be keen to keep their skills and knowledge up to date, and we’ll provide a generous CPD allowance to enable you to do just that.
You will be supported by our talented and committed team of Vets, nurses, and support colleagues. The position is full-time, but we are happy to consider part-time and job share applicants. The practice covers its own OOH with a dedicated night nurse team, and at present has 3 Vets on-call per evening.
Hours to suit you and us, can be discussed further with the Practice Manager.
As part of the VetPartners family, we offer some great benefits:
- 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing.
For further details or to apply, please send your CV to our friendly Practice Manager Clare Norlander through the apply now link.