Would you like to join a friendly, well-bonded team in a rural practice within the heart of the community in Gloucestershire? Are you passionate about people and their pets, making sure you strive for clinical excellence?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, then we have the role for you!
Who are we?
Armstrong Vets are based rurally, just a short drive from Gloucester. Berkeley is a beautiful small town on the edge of the Cotswolds with great transport links, just off the J13/14 M5, making it easily commutable from Gloucester, Bristol, and Cheltenham.
With development and expansion on the horizon, we would love someone to join us who has a real enthusiasm for the industry. We are now looking forward to welcoming someone new to our work family and joining our supportive team. Come and get involved in the bright future ahead for Armstrong!
What do our team say?
“We have a genuine family atmosphere; we laugh and cry together.”
“The difference is we really care about our patients, our clients, and each other.”
“Very supportive place to work.”
“Tea and biscuits are good.”
What will the role look like?
You will see a wide range of patients with a varied and interesting workload. Our clients are loyal and engaged with the practice – community is really at the heart of what we do, and this is recognised by our clientele.
We are open to both full time and part time applicants, with flexible working and job shares considered. A full-time working week consists of Monday – Friday with shared Saturday mornings on rota. No OOHs are required, creating a really great work/life balance.
If you think you like the sound of us, what can we do for you?
- Salary from £40,000-£60,000 depending on experience
- 6 weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- £1750 CPD allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- HealthShield membership
- Professional memberships paid
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various gym memberships, including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement surveys
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Relocation package can be considered.
To apply, or for some more information, please contact Christina Coughlan at firstname.lastname@example.org