A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Vet to become an integral part of a growing team at Border Vets in Galashiels, which is situated in the stunning Scottish Borders.
We are looking for an experienced Vet who can work closely with a small team and act as clinical lead. You’ll be passionate about providing exceptional care to our patients, work well as part of a team, and possess excellent communication skills.
We believe in investing in our people, surgery, facilities, equipment, and latest technology, so that we provide outstanding Veterinary care for our patients and their owners.
Working hours would be between 41-42 hours (4 days) per week, you would share a Saturday morning rota, and there is no OOH. This leaves plenty of time to enjoy the benefits of living in such a beautiful location, with numerous outdoor activities such as hill walking, horse riding, or mountain biking, right on your doorstep, as well as evenings spent in one of Europe’s most historic capitals, Edinburgh (via a 45-minute train journey, or an hour car journey).
Some benefits include:
- 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS, VDS, and two other membership subscriptions paid
- £1750 CPD allowance plus 5 days CPD leave – more if you’re a certificate holder
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary depending on experience.
We would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV to Jim Ross through the apply now link at the top right of this listing.