We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly new graduate Vet to join our amazing, caring, and helpful team here at Tower Veterinary Group, which is located in the beautiful city of York.
We have four surgeries, but you will be based at the main Surgery on Fulford Road, where you will be well supported by all our members, making you feel welcome and part of the team straight away.
Your working hours will be 40 hours a week, which is equivalent to 4 days working 8.30am – 7pm and one day off in the week. Also, you will be on a Saturday rota, which is 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (8.30am – 12.30pm) – No OOH work is required, making it a good work-life balance, so you will have plenty of time to explore the beautiful, and historic city York has to offer.
Some benefits include:
- Fantastic new graduate scheme – which will support your transition from a university student to working professionally
- RCVS/VDS membership paid, plus two other membership subscriptions
- CPD/training support
- Career progression opportunities
- 6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- HealthShield plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees.
To apply, please send your CV to Lisa Winter through the apply now link at the top right of this listing.