New Graduate Equine Vet – North Devon/Cornwall
Penbode Equine Vets located in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK with the stunning local beaches, moors, and countryside are searching for an enthusiastic New Graduate Equine Vet. You can expect a warm welcome, great support, lots of banter, laughter, and encouragement to work at your best. We work to high clinical standards with excellent client and patient care. You will be working alongside experienced colleagues offering great support and we have regular clinical club meetings and mentoring.
As you will be part of the Graduate Development Programme at VetPartners, you will be able to embrace a blended learning approach of training days, in-house mentoring, CPD, and clinical practice, creating a varied platform for you to grow and develop as a Veterinary Surgeon. You will be offered both supportive 1-to-1 and group mentoring sessions, for engagement and interaction, as you develop an invaluable skillset. From surgical/medical experience, to enjoying teamwork, providing refined customer service, and gaining business knowledge to support the security of great patient care.
You can find out more about the programme at: https://vetpartners.co.uk/graduates/
What are the benefits of working as part of the friendly and supportive Equine team at Penbode?
- 1:8 rota with support
- 6 weeks holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Starting salary of £32,000 per annum with regular pay reviews
- Vehicle provided
- Graduate Development Programme
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS, BVA Memberships paid plus one other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please call 01409 255549 for an informal and confidential chat with David Rowlands or Hermione Jane. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org