Exciting opportunity with excellent salary… £ 23,000 – £ 28,000 per year.
Caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse required to join our team. We are a very friendly, mixed practice in the lovely coastal town of Greenock. We have a great support network from our team of Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists.
We have excellent facilities including fully equipped laboratory with the latest haematology, biochemistry, electrolyte and therapeutic monitoring, ultrasound scanner, digital radiography, including dental x-ray machine, endoscope, and the latest dental machine, instruments, and equipment.
Duties are based on a rota system consisting of: caring for both medical and surgical patients post-op, assisting Vets in both theatre and prep area, ordering and stock control of pharmacy, caring for isolation patients, and laboratory work.
- RCVS accredited practice
- No on-call duties
- 1 in 4 weekends: Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sunday 9am – 1pm
- CPD encouraged and funded
- RCVS and VDS fees paid by practice
- 6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Health Shield plan
To apply or for further information about the role, please contact Alison Greer through the apply now link.