Based across our branches in Market Harborough, Kibworth, and Desborough.
We have a vacancy for a qualified Veterinary nurse. If you would like to join our professional team, providing excellent clinical services and client care, then we would love to hear from you.
We offer 38 hours per week on a rota basis, working from our multi-site, small animal practice. No emergency out-of-hours on call.
General duties to include:
- Assisting Vets as requested
- Theatre nursing, including preparation of patients for surgery, anaesthetic monitoring and assessing the patient pre- and post- surgery
- Taking blood samples and placing intravenous catheters
- Laboratory tasks such as blood analysis and other diagnostics
- Administering medications
- Providing advice to clients
- Handling and restraint of all species
- Dispense of medicines as appropriate
- Providing appropriate levels of care to all patients and alerting qualified members of the team when concerned
- Communication to the wider team on patient status
- Taking ownership of personal CPD requirement in-line with RCVS guidelines
- Reception duties.
To apply, please send your CV to Louise Hastings through the apply now link.