Are you an enthusiastic RVN with a passion for what you do? Do you want to work in an exciting, and progressive mixed practice? If so, then we have the role for you!
Treating a variety of species, including seals and exotics, we currently have 4 RVNS and 5 SVNs, and are looking for a keen nurse to join our friendly and supportive team long-term.
Situated in the charming parish town of Helston in Cornwall, we are perfectly located for all the nature lovers among you. From the beautiful seaside strolls of Porthleven Harbour and Low Pool, to the stunning sights of Bonython Estate Gardens and Halliggye Fougou, the Cornish great outdoors really is something to behold.
We provide our own 24-hour emergency service for our clients, 365 days a year. Our nurses are also on-call out-of-hours, to help with emergency operations and intensive medical cases.
Although we are recruiting for a full-time nurse at 37 hours, we will consider part-time for the right candidate.
1 in 7 on-call rota. 1 in 4 Saturday mornings, with time off in lieu.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS and one other membership subscription
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment, and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
At our practice, we really encourage nurses to pursue their interests, and Schedule 3 procedures are supported. Salary is dependant on experience.
For more information, please contact Miranda Priest (Practice Manager) via the ‘Apply Now’ link above or fill out the Application Form below.