Equine RVN Required – Rainbow Equine Hospital – Malton, North Yorkshire
- RCVS Tier 3 Hospital Status
- Great scope to improve your skills
- Facilities and expertise unrivalled in the North East.
Our equine hospital boasts a great range of state-of-the-art equipment and more highly qualified members than any other in the region. Since the 1980s, the hospital has been pioneering in equine medicine and surgery by continually investing in the latest equipment, and the best employees we have remained at the forefront.
You will require several skills to be successful for this role. These include, but are not limited to:
- Client communication and education
- Diagnostic imaging preparation and processing
- Practice protocol knowledge, understanding, and adherence
- Pre-operative and post-surgery patient care
- Equine experience.
Communication, Compassion, Empathy, Inspiring, Organised, Positive, Reliable, Supportive, Team player, and Trustworthy are some of the personal attributes we look for in our candidates.
Your qualifications are certainly essential to success in this role, and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Veterinary Nurse. In addition, these qualities are important to us:
- Living within 20 minutes of the Hospital
- Ability to travel – own car is essential
- Ability to commit to an out-of-hours on-call rota (1 in 8 weekends and 3 weekday nights per month)
- Be physically robust and able to lunge and trot all types and sizes of horses.
Our Offer to You
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we offer a comprehensive benefits package – typically, this will include:
- A salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance
- Health Shield cash plan
- Company Pension
- Paid Annual leave
- Paid Sick Leave per year
- A continuing education allocation to assist with your career growth
- The opportunity to transfer across the company to fulfil your further career aspirations
- Employee Pet discounts.
In addition to the above, we are also happy to explore other remuneration alternatives that may better suit your needs, which we will be happy to discuss as our relationship develops.
It’s time to apply…
We hope you have realised that Rainbow Equine Hospital is a great environment, and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do.
It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us on our journey.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to Lorraine Colgan (Practice Manager) through the ‘Apply Now’ link above, or fill out the Application Form below.