RVN required at Ashlands Veterinary Centre, Skipton.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, to thrive in our busy, well-equipped small animal practice. You must have great communication skills and a passion for promoting preventative healthcare.
You will enjoy fitting in with our friendly team, and working with our Nurses, Vets, and receptionists to provide an exceptional standard of care for pet owner and pet alike.
Previous experience within a busy small animal practice is not essential but desirable. You will be required to work 35 hours per week on a shift pattern, plus 4 weekends (days only), and 4 Saturday mornings.
What you’ll get in return:
- You will receive an attractive salary
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave, including Bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- Paid professional fees
- A funded and supported CPD package
- A range of other employment benefits, such as childcare vouchers, healthcare benefits, and cycle to work schemes.
If this sounds like it’s a fit for you, please fill out the Application Form below, or click the ‘Apply Now’ button above. For further details, please contact Anne MacGregor at email@example.com, or call 01943 817000.