We are looking for Registered Veterinary Nurses to join our friendly nursing team at our 24-hour hospital.
At The Minster Veterinary practice, we pride ourselves on offering a high standard of patient care to the animals of York. We have a well-equipped RCVS accredited hospital, with a forward-thinking and supportive team. We are looking for a motivated individual who would enjoy using their nursing skills across theatre, in-patient care, and nursing clinics.
- Flexibility can be offered, and hours can be negotiated
- 1:4 weekends (supported)
- Full driving licence essential
- Health Shield scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous holiday allowance, with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Additional qualifications encouraged and good CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS cover
- Dedicated on-site night team
- Salary range – £22,000-£28,000 based on 40 hours per week/experience and Qualifications.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Kate Harrington through the apply now link.