We’re looking for an RVN to join a great team in South Yorkshire
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse who has excellent clinical standards, and is a team player? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for!
We are Arundell Veterinary Care – with excellent facilities, a fantastic team, and high standards of client care, you will be utilizing your nursing skills to promote the standards of clinical and client care alongside a supportive team. Confidence in assisting with routine operations, diagnostic imaging, and nurse consultations is desired. Our practice sees a varied and interesting caseload, and personal development is supported and encouraged.
- Full-Time (36hrs), but we can consider Part-Time or a job share
- Our hours include: 8am to 7pm at Doncaster; 8-6 at Toll Bar; 8-4 Bennetthorpe; Saturday Mornings on a rota 8-12; flexibility to work across the sites, but this can be discussed
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Salary is between £21,500 – £23,500 PA F/T DOE.
To find out more about this opportunity please email: email@example.com or to apply simply attach a CV to the email FAO Kerry or Nic Head Nurses.