Are you an RVN who feels your skill set could be put to better use?
We’re currently looking for a full-time RVN, or final Year SVN, to join a friendly team of 11 nurses at Raoul Dowding Veterinary Surgeons in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
Our nurses are valued for the skills they can bring to us. As well as general nursing duties, you’ll get the opportunity to do nurse clinics and there is the opportunity to do schedule 3 surgery.
You’ll work a 39-hour average week over 4 days with 1:7 weekends. No out of hours giving you a better work life balance to enjoy the rolling countryside, historic market towns, bordering Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, and within easy reach of the English coast.
We’ll give you a salary of up to £25,633 depending on hours and experience as well as some of these great benefits:
- 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £600 CPD allowance per annum
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV to Jane Ridgway through the apply now link above.