Registered Veterinary Nurse – Best Friends Vet Group – Broadway, Peterborough
Broadway Veterinary Hospital are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic, and motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our fabulous team! Situated in the beautiful and historic city of Peterborough, there are many things to explore locally, as well as easy transport links to Cambridge, London, and the coast.
The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to our patients, and exceptional service to our clients.
Who We’re Looking For:
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse, who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- Someone who is a confident clinical nurse, willing to encourage and develop the student nurses.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience.
- Must hold an appropriate veterinary nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
What We Offer:
- Salary £18,500 – £27,000 dependant on experience
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays.
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum.
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage.
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription.
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay.
- Discounted veterinary fees.
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail.
- CPD/training support.
- Company sick pay.
- Focus on employee wellbeing.
- And more!
Your standard working hours will full-time and an average of up to 40.5 hours per week, including participation in a weekend and Bank Holiday rota. This is a full-time and permanent position, although part-time requests will be considered.
To apply or for more information please contact email@example.com