Registered Veterinary Nurse – Station House Veterinary Surgery, Willows Veterinary Group – Hale, Cheshire
We require an RVN to join the team at our Station House Veterinary Surgery in Hale. This is a full-time role with a 37.5-hour week.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team of Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists where our aim is to treat our patients as though they were our own animals and to treat our clients in the way we would wish to be dealt with ourselves. We have a dedicated Reception team, so you can focus on your nursing duties.
- Salary range £21,509 rising to £26,325 depending on skills and experience
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays), plus the opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Health Shield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- CPD 3 days / £600 pa, plus potential for extra qualifications
- Career progression opportunities, including Clinical Coaching
- No OOH cover (we have a dedicated night team)
A full job description for the role can be viewed on our website www.willowsvetgroup.co.uk/careers
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Julie-Ann Goryl via the email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 50. Applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.