We require an RVN to join the friendly team at The Firs Veterinary Surgery. Opportunity to join a friendly team of Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists where our aim is to treat our patients as though they were our own animals and to treat our clients in the way we would wish to be dealt with ourselves.
- Starting salary £21,508 rising to £26,325 per annum depending on experience and responsibilities
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception team so you can focus on nursing duties
- Cat friendly clinic
- CPD 3 days / £600 per annum plus potential for extra qualifications
- Career progression opportunities within the practice
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
- No OOH cover (we have a dedicated night team).
There is some flexibility available in the hours of work between part-time to working full-time (37.5) hours per week, as long as there is availability to cover the beginning and end of the rota (8 am to 6:30 pm) on some days of the week we are open to discussing this further during the recruitment process.
A full job description for the role can be viewed on our website www.willowsvetgroup.co.uk/careers.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Julie-Ann Goryl via the email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 56. Applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.