Full-Time RVN position available to join our excellent nursing team!
Abbey Vets is a small animal RCVS accredited practice. We have been offering personal care for our clients and their pets for over 30 years and enjoy an established reputation in all aspects of veterinary medicine. We value our clients and the pets they share with us and are committed to providing compassionate care through client education and exceptional service. Our team understands the special role a pet plays in the family and are dedicated to the wellbeing of these companions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic RVN who shares our passion for delivering outstanding service and care for our clients and patients. You will be a valued member of the team and can expect to do all aspects of nursing and to provide a high level of nursing care and be a good communicator.
The vacant position is for a permanent full-time RVN to work with our team. The rota is 40 hours per week on shifts ranging from 8.00am to 7.30pm and includes 1-in-6 Saturdays with Sundays being primarily worked by 1 specific nurse, however we ask our RVNs to assist in covering Sundays, this is approximately 2-3 per annum.
Salary will be based on experience with an excellent accompanying package, which includes:
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- £600 CPD allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS membership paid
- One other membership subscription paid
- VDS cover
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Cycle to work scheme
- CPD/Training support
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Please apply via email and send your CV to ‘Recruitment’ at firstname.lastname@example.org