We are looking for Registered Veterinary Nurses to join our team. We are a 1st and 2nd opinion practice with a highly variable and exciting caseload of both medical, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery. You would be joining a friendly, dynamic, and progressive Small Animal Team.
We have opportunities for a Group Head Nurse and Out of Hours RVN roles too.
Parklands Vets offer fantastic facilities including US Scanner, endoscopy, digital x-ray, and in house laboratory. We are committed to excellence in both client and patient care in each department and continually explore new techniques and treatments for our clients to be on the forefront of delivery of care. As a practice we strive for quality in customer care, therapy, and facilities with many of our employees having specialist certificates and interests.
The practice is based in Mid Ulster with easy access on the M1 corridor and many parts of the country. Come visit, have a coffee and a chat and share our ideas for the future.
The salary will start from £23,500 for new qualified Registered Veterinary Nurses.
OOH will be on a rota basis and days of in lieu will be given.
An OOH role would involve 7 Nights on, 14 off and 1 weekend in 6.
We are keen to speak to individuals with managerial and mentoring skills and at least three years of nursing experience who are interested in joining us as a Group Head Nurse.
Have a look at this video about working with us https://vimeo.com/832689653
The Benefits we offer as part of the VetPartners family:
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £600 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
We would love to hear from you! To discuss opportunities to grow and develop personally within a stable and growing certificate lead small animal team please contact Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or to apply for the role please email your CV.