Veterinary Surgeon – Mark Nelson Vets – Thornton Heath, Greater London
** NO OOH OR ON-CALL **
We are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon for our friendly small animal practice in Thornton Heath.
This can either be a full-time or part-time role.
We are part of the VetPartners family and are looking to grow with it. If you are passionate about patient and client focussed care, then please get in touch.
Situated in Thornton Heath, Greater London, we are in a great location for exploring all that the capital of England has to offer. From attractions such as the London Eye, to regular events (like concerts and Fashion Week), and a plethora of fabulous bars and restaurants to discover in your downtime. Not to mention having wonderful transport links with airports and train services right on your doorstep.
We have a generous CPD budget and actively encourage our team to branch out into areas of their special interests, and to thrive to the best of their abilities.
We like to enjoy nights out as a team, and make sure that the treat cupboards are kept full of sweet treats!
Take a video tour of the practice: https://vimeo.com/794168091/8f89b4832c
- Part-time: 20-30 hours a week over 2 or 3 full days (8:30-6:30)
- Full-time: 4 days a week, 8:30-6:30, Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri
- 1:3 Saturday mornings (8:30-12:00)
- No out of hours or on-call.
Working alongside an experienced Vet. Some sole charge in the afternoons.
We also provide services to several local charities.
- Annual Leave – 6.6 weeks including Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- Generous CPD allowance: £1750 plus up to 5 days (pro-rata for part-time)
- Company sick pay
- RCVS Fees paid plus two other subscription
- Cash back health plan (Healthshield) including shopping discounts
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Salary: between £40,000 and £58,000 depending on experience
To apply or discuss the role further please email: Philippa.firstname.lastname@example.org