We have an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join the team at our Beech House Practice in Warrington. It is an exciting time for Beech house as we are expanding into an adjoining building. We will be increasing our consultation space, there will be 3 operating theatres, separate ultrasound, X-ray, and dental rooms. The practice and cattery will be to gold IFSM standard.
If you are looking for a change in career, or just want to be part of this exciting period in Beech House’s history, then please do get in touch. We are happy to discuss full-time and part-time roles, all opportunities will involve weekend and Bank Holiday rotas as we are passionate about providing this service for our clients who have supported us over many years. You would be joining a dedicated, experienced bunch who are looking forward to welcoming a new Vet, or Vets, into the team!
In return we can offer the following benefits:
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet FTE
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick and parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a HealthShield wellbeing programme
- In-house referral hospital and OOHs team
- Relocation packages available, T&C’s apply.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV to Louise White through the apply now link. If you wish to have an initial conversation, please call Louise White on 07971 6352569.