We are an extremely supportive, friendly, and welcoming RCVS-accredited practice, who always aim for the highest standard of Veterinary care.
We can offer a full-time position, but we are also happy to accommodate reduced hours/part-time/flexible working.
The normal working hours are from 9am-7pm, four days a week, allowing a day off (we are happy to try and make this work around any plans). We all work a weekend – 1 in 8, working 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday, with a two-hour break in the middle of the day for lunch, etc.
The position would be based at our Alcester branch. There is no OOH – this is covered by Vets Now, who are based at our hospital.
We are passionate about continued learning and development. We accept external referrals for our certificate holders, all of whom have been trained internally. We are more than happy to support anyone who would like to join this team and are happy to fund and encourage certificates and training.
Our vets clinical club is run monthly, where we get together and discuss cases, journals, and share any CPD our Vets have attended. We have a wide array of diagnostic equipment accessible to all Vets – X-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, all blood machines, and CT scanner.
Our practices are based in a beautiful area, on the doorstep of the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills, and with easy access to the motorway. Direct train links to Birmingham and London.
Some More Details:
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1750 CPD allowance per annum
- VDS cover and membership paid
- RCVS fees and BVA or BSAVA fees funded
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Sponsorship for overseas Vets
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- Health Shield – discount and health cash plan
- Pension plan
To apply, please fill out the Application Form below, or click ‘Apply Now’ at the top right of this listing.