Part-time plus Saturday Rota – No OOH requirement
Manchester Vet Centre in Denton is a busy, urban community Vet practice that is based in a thriving community just 5 miles out of Manchester City Centre. We are now recruiting for a part-time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
We are a friendly, passionate team of Vets, nurses, and receptionists who pride themselves in delivering excellent levels of clinical care and building strong relationships with our clients and their pets. We are forward thinking and always looking for ways to develop and progress- case discussions, the development of new skills and ideas are encouraged. We are an RCVS accredited practice.
The role is to support our growing practice, and ideally, we are looking for Individuals who are interested in a part-time or full-time opportunity. The role would involve working 3 days per week between the hours of 9am-6pm. You would also contribute to working on the 1:3 Saturday rota 9am-1pm. There is no OOH requirement with this role.
We are looking for a Small Animal Vet who has experience working within a busy 1st opinion Vet practice. Confident working across consults, surgery, and medical work ups. There would also be some sole charge accountabilities.
In return we can offer the following benefits:
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&Cs apply.
Our Vet Jobs page gives you an insight into what you can expect, working as a Vet for the Willows.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to Louise White at firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call on 07971632569.