Charter Vets, Congleton
Full-time over 4 days plus 2:11 Saturday morning
We have an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join Charter Vets in Congleton. The role is to work alongside our 4 other experienced Small Animal Vets, plus an excellent support team of RVN’s, auxiliary nurses, and receptionists. It would involve working between consults and surgery. The practice is open daily from 8:30am-6:30pm so you would work within these hours across a 4-day working week. Within the Charter pod we have another 4 practices so you would support on a weekend rota working 2:11 Saturdays between 9am-1pm. This role comes with no OOH’s or Bank Holiday commitments.
Would you like to join our team?
- Are you a Small Animal Vet, with experience of working within a busy Small Animal first opinion practice?
- Do you want to work with a fabulous, committed team?
- Do you want a 4-day working week with a 2:11 Saturday morning?
- Do you want no OOH’s?
If the answer is YES to all the questions above, then please get in touch.
In return we can offer the following benefits:
- An excellent salary – up to 60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&Cs apply.
Charter is part of the Willows Veterinary Group who are a VetPartners practice. If you want to learn more about the practice, please click here
Our Vet Jobs page gives you an insight into what you can expect, working as a Vet for the Willows.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call Louise White on 07971 632569.