Willows Veterinary Group – Charter Vets – Biddulph Surgery
Full-time over 4 days plus 2:11 Saturday morning
We have an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join Charter Vets in Biddulph. The practice has just had a full refurbishment and we are very excited to be moving back into our new practice in October 2021.
The role is to work alongside our 2 other experienced Small Animal Vets and would involve working between consults and surgery. The practice is open daily from 8:30am-6:30pm so you would work within these hours across a 4-day working week. Also, within the Charter pod we have another 4 practices so you would support on a weekend rota working 2:11 Saturdays between 9am-1pm. This role comes with no OOH’s or Bank Holiday commitments. Charter is part of the Willows Veterinary Group who are a VetPartners practice.
Our team at Biddulph all have one thing in common – they are passionate about pets, from our highly experienced Vets to our dedicated Nurses and welcoming receptionists, everyone at Charter Vets works together to provide the best possible care. If you are interested in being part of this fabulous team then please get in touch for an informal chat and a visit to our new practice. If you would like to read more about the practice, please click here
We are looking for a friendly, motivated, and committed individual who share our passion for working in a busy first opinion practice.
In return we can offer the following benefits:
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&Cs apply.
Our Vet Jobs page gives you an insight into what you can expect, working as a Vet for the Willows.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call Louise White on 07971 632569.