Would you like to work for the Best Vets in Staffordshire?
As voted for in the annual Vet Help Direct Best Vet Awards in both 2021 and 2022.
We are expanding our team at the Newcastle Under Lyme practice and are looking for a Small Animal Vet that would be interested in joining our team. The role is working full-time, 4 days per week with NO OOH and a 2:11 Saturday rota working within the Charter pod.
We are an established practice, with a strong team of Vets, Nurses, and receptionists, and thoroughly enjoy working with our lovely customers on a day-to-day basis. We pride ourselves in offering excellent levels of customer service and are proud to have been able to maintain this through the last challenging 18 months during the covid epidemic.
Ideally, we are looking for individuals who are working within a similar first opinion Small Animal practice. You will have worked in a position of sole charge and be confident in standard surgery. We are looking for an enthusiastic Vet with excellent communication skills, motivated to provide a high level of care and service to clients and their pets.
We are also part of the VetPartners family so you would have access to all the benefits that working in a “non-corporate corporate” provides.
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&Cs apply.
If you wish to learn more about the practice please click here
Our Vet Jobs page gives you an insight into what you can expect, working as a Vet for the Willows.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call Louise White on 07971 632569.