Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon – Wood Vet Group – Quedgeley, Gloucester
Wood Veterinary Group are looking for motivated Small Animal Vets to join our progressive, well-equipped, hospital on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds with excellent motorway transport links.
We are a large, RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and Emergency Services Clinic looking to expand our dedicated SA team of 20 Vets. The role is based at our main hospital, which boasts state-of-the-art facilities, in-house Laboratory with dedicated technicians providing advanced diagnostics, the support of a team of Vets with wide ranging clinical interests (including various cert holders) and on-site OOH team providing 24-hour care to our patients.
As part of our compassionate and supportive team, you will be enthusiastic to progress, flexible, with a good client understanding. We are happy to offer flexible working patterns to work around your family life!
What We Offer:
- Salary £55,000-£65,000 FTE (based on a 36hr week) DOE
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
Please contact our Deputy Practice Manager, Naomi Grainger on Naomi.email@example.com