Emergency Night Vet – Wood Vet Group – Quedgeley, Gloucester
Wood Veterinary Group have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated Night Vet to join our progressive and dedicated OOH team on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, with good motorway access to the South West, London, and the North.
The role is based within our RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and Emergency Services Clinic. We offer a challenging and varied caseload, supporting numerous other practices in the county, as well as our own clients. You will lead our dedicated night nurses, and be supported by 20 small animal day vets, including various certificate holders.
You will need to be a positive team player with great client skills, and have a confident and thorough approach in dealing with all emergency medical and surgical procedures.
For the right candidate we can be flexible with working patterns, offering full- or part-time hours.
What We Offer:
- FTE Salary of £55,000pa
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays pro rata
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum pro rata
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
We can also offer accommodation.
Please send applications to Naomi Grainger, Deputy Practice Manager Naomi.email@example.com