An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Veterinary surgeon to join our new state-of-the-art hospital in Northamptonshire.
The hospital sits in the heart of Kettering, a historic market town in central England. As well as its historic heritage, Kettering is a popular destination, with a diverse and vibrant town centre, excellent sporting facilities, and a plethora of highly ranked schools. The hospital is less than an hour by train to London and Birmingham, and has an abundance of country parks and spectacular countryside to explore on the doorstep.
Further to completion of the new hospital site, we are looking to expand our team.
- The ideal candidate will hold an internal medicine certificate
- You will take the position of internal medicine lead at the hospital and manage a caseload of first opinion and some referral patients
- You will work closely with the clinical leadership team and other subject leads to provide exceptional patient care.
What We Can Offer:
- Up to £75,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks paid annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Flexible working options
- £1,750 CPD allowance
- Fully paid subscriptions
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Access to employee assistance program
- Health Shield Personal Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Access to a wide range of discounts for name-brands
- Volunteer leave
- Full weekend rota 1:8
Northlands Vet Hospital is a brand-new, state-of-the-art, 24-hour facility. Relocated due to outgrowing its previous location, the new premises have been purpose designed by and for Vets. There are all the facilities you would expect from a modern hospital including CT, digital X-ray machine, endoscopy, laparoscopy kit, sterile theatre, piped gas, ultrasound, and excellent welfare facilities for the team.
Northlands was set up in the 1960s and has grown to what is now 4 large branch surgeries and a 24-hour hospital, which provides care for pets across Northamptonshire and South Leicestershire.
At Northlands, we put people and pets at the heart of everything we do – our friendly and highly qualified team will support you to develop your skills in a thriving and collaborative environment.
Apply today to join the Northlands family.
For more information, or to send your CV please contact Karl Walker through the ‘Apply Now’ link above, or fill out the Application Form below.