We are looking for a Full-Time Permanent Vet to join our modern, supportive, and friendly team in West Yorkshire. We will also consider a Part-Time application.
Coaching, help, and encouragement is always available. Our recent new graduates have enjoyed starting and continuing their careers with us. We are a 4-Vet (FTE) and 6-RVN sized practice, which means we are big enough to work a good rota/cover holidays, and have colleagues to provide help/advice, but at the same time you won’t be lost in the crowd. Being a small team allows a varied workload and the ability to be able to work up your own cases.
The practice is very well established and has a longstanding friendly client base. You’ll be a good communicator who takes immense pride in their work. You will join a fun and nurturing team, who have a passion for providing high quality customer and patient care.
Your working hours will be a 4-day working week with 1 in 5 Saturday mornings, and no OOH.
Some benefits include:
- Competitive salary – rising with experience
- Funded RCVS, VDS, and BVA or BSAVA fees
- Generous CPD package, and further qualifications encouraged
- Health Shield and pension plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays for full-time
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Cycle to work scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Sarah Reeves through the ‘Apply Now’ link above, or fill out the Application Form below.