We are looking for a Senior Vet to join our progressive, friendly team at our Horden Surgery in County Durham.
We have recently moved two of our branches into new premises, and all our sites benefit from modern equipment and experienced support employees.
Our team has expanded greatly, and we have a team of 10 Veterinary surgeons headed up by Clinical Director Sarah Crawford. However, the excellent care for our pets could not be possible without our brilliant support team backing us up. The support for our Vets consists of a mixture of Registered Veterinary Nurses and Student Nurses, in addition to our Animal Nursing Assistants, receptionists, and admin team.
We are a busy practice with a varied workload, performing orthopaedic and advanced imaging in-house by visiting Vets.
• Competitive Salary, starting at £45,000
• 33 days holiday per year pro rata, with the option to buy and sell holiday
• 4-day week with fixed day off every week
• Generous CPD allowance and RCVS/VDS paid
• Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
• Pension scheme and Health Shield cover
• No OOH, one Saturday in 3
• Clinical freedom and good support network – many Vets working towards certificates and great in-house referral opportunities.
Please get in touch with Donna Wren through the ‘Apply Now’ link above, or fill out the Application Form below.