FLEXIBLE HOURS – GREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE – SUPPORTED BY A GREAT TEAM!
Are you looking for a great work-life balance, job security and independent clinical freedom? Valentines are a friendly, first opinion practice with a relaxed working environment and are looking for a Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
We also offer:
- Salary £32,000-£55,000 pro rata – dependent upon experience.
- Full or part-time position considered.
- No OOHs.
- 6pm finish time Monday – Friday.
- Some Saturday mornings (9.30am-12pm) with flexible rota.
- Only occasional sole charge.
- RCVS and VDS fees covered plus two other membership subscriptions.
- Generous CPD budget.
- Even more generous own pets’ cost price discount.
- Pension and Health Scheme incorporated.
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Option to buy and sell holidays!
- Company sick pay.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Focus on employee well-being.
- Free uniforms.
- Large Car Park.
We are an established, friendly Veterinary Practice in the centre of Castleton, Greater Manchester, located just off the M62/M60 motorway network, with great transport links to Manchester and surrounding areas. We boast a very outgoing, capable, and co-operative team and the fact that our staff turnover is low is testament to this.
We are now looking to move the practice forward and have exciting plans for the future. We are looking for a relatively experienced, progressive, and friendly Veterinary Surgeon, who can communicate well with both our team and valued clients. We value the opinions of our whole team, and the right candidate will have the desire to be involved in our development and growth.
Our Vet team consists of two full-time and one part-time Vet who will be working beside you and able to share their clinical expertise if needed. The support team of nurses and auxiliary, supported by our Practice Manager, ensure that you are free to concentrate on the clinical aspect of your role.
Our client base is loyal and longstanding because Valentine’s have an excellent reputation that has been largely built on recommendations. Equipment and facilities, including x-ray, laboratory, ultrasound and dental, are on site and we have established relationships with a large range of local referral practices when required.
If you think this is the job for you or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Practice Manager Lindsay Bowden through the apply now link.