Veterinary Surgeon – Mark Nelson Vets – Westerham, Kent
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time Veterinary Surgeon for our friendly small animal practice on the Kent/Surrey border!
You would be joining a great team of two receptionists, four RVNS, two vets, and our practice manager in our modern, well equipped, air-conditioned premises in Westerham, which is set in beautiful countryside, yet only an hour from London. Popular downtime attractions of our lovely little town range from our local winery to a number of fascinating historical landmarks, and even paintball!
About the Role:
This position is a 20 or 30hr week – Tues/Weds/Fri 8:30-6:30 (3-day week), and 1 in 3 Saturdays, working 8:30-12.
There is no OOH or on-call, allowing for a good work-life balance.
As a practice who pride ourselves on our giving back to the community, we are happy to say that we also take on a number of charitable cases, where possible, which also gives us a large variety in our surgical caseload.
Some Benefits Include (pro rata):
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
To discuss the role further, please contact our Practice Manager Gemma at email@example.com