Small Animal Vet – Alfold Veterinary Surgery – Cranleigh, Surrey
Here at Alfold, we are looking for a full- or part-time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to come work with us! You would be joining our caring community of 13 colleagues – 3 vets, 6 RVNs, 1 student VN, and 3 receptionists.
We’re set in a beautiful old, converted barn in the stunning Surrey countryside, just next to the West Sussex border, and only half an hour from Horsham and Guildford. And with some beautiful natural attractions, good food and drink, and even a racetrack on your doorstep, we’re sure you’ll love calling this area home.
Our practice premise comprises of 2 consult rooms, full operating theatre, digital x-ray, ultrasound, and inhouse lab machines, enabling us internally work up our cases as much as we possibly can.
We strongly advocate a good work-life balance, and so have great flexibly in hours and shifts. We appreciate that everyone deserves a life outside of work, whether that be about children, extended family, hobbies, sports, or other commitments.
- The work schedule would be between 20-40 hours per week, as shift pattern and hours are negotiable.
- No out-of-hours
- Saturdays 9am-1pm on a rota basis.
- Annual leave 6.6 weeks pro rata (including Bank holidays)
- Sick leave 2 weeks full pay, 2 weeks half pay, then statutory sick pay, pro rata.
- RCVS and VDS memberships paid.
- One other organisation paid for (i.e. BVA, BSAVA, etc.)
- CPD £1750.00 and 5-days allowance pro rata
- Health Shield
- Cycle to work scheme
- Help with visas, if needed
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today! If you would like any more details, please contact Beth Tyrrell, Practice manager on: 01403753500 or firstname.lastname@example.org