Due to expansion and maternity leave, we are looking to welcome a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to the Lynwood family. If you like building relationships with clients, this could be the role for you.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative and supportive atmosphere, led by our advanced practitioners and approachable team leaders. We have the loveliest clients, and every day brings something new!
We have vets with interests in medicine, cardiology, ophthalmology, acupuncture, and dentistry, as well as hosting the Petfit rehabilitation and physiotherapy centre at our Bournemouth branch. We would encourage and support you to find your niche with our further qualification CPD program.
- Five branch group in beautiful Dorset, with a long history and fantastic local reputation
- Full-time team members have a 4-day working week (same day off each week).
- Part-time and flexible working applications welcomed
- No on-call (VetsNow hosted at our Wimborne clinic)
- Equally shared Saturday mornings, no more frequent than 1 in 3
- Relocation package available
- Salary range £32,000- £60,000 dependent on experience
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
There is a lot more information, including a full job description, available on our website www.lynwoodvets.co.uk
If you are interested in applying for this role please email with CV to: Rebecca Robinson, Practice Manager, Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.