LARGE ANIMAL VET
WOOD VET GROUP, GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Do you have a passion for farm practice? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an additional full- or part-time Large Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly, dedicated team in Gloucestershire.
The ideal candidate will enjoy routine dairy work, with an interesting amount of beef, sheep, gamebird, small holder, and export work.
We are privileged to have a progressive client base, always keen for training and health planning. We have an in-house Laboratory with dedicated technicians, providing advanced diagnostics such as Johne’s and Neospora testing with bulk tank and mastitis culture and sensitivity.
Alongside the clinical team is an excellent office team, a Vet Tech, NACFT Foot Trimmer, and 3 TB Testers, allowing us to provide a high standard of veterinary services to our clients. We have regular clinical and whole farm team meetings to support and develop the team.
An excellent benefits package includes:
- Salary up to £50,000 DOE FTE
- Equal OOH rota (1 in 5) time off in lieu of weekends
- RCVS Membership Fees and two other memberships paid
- Health Shield & L&G Pensions
- Vehicle, Uniform, and PPE provided
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 5 days CPD worth £1,750 with £2,500 for advanced qualifications
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence
Please forward CV as application to Naomi Grainger: email@example.com