Experienced Equine Vet – Three Counties Equine Hospital – Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, and Herefordshire borders
Due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced equine vet to join our friendly team of 23 vets at Three Counties Equine Hospital. The role will be predominantly ambulatory, and experience and interest in stud work would be an advantage. There is the opportunity to follow up your own cases in the hospital, with support if necessary, and to develop a specific area of interest.
We are a first opinion ambulatory and referral hospital situated on the Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, and Herefordshire borders.
High clinical standards, excellent communication skills and teamwork are imperative.
The ideal candidate will have good experience in the following procedures:
- Stud work including AI.
- Routine preventative healthcare including dentistry.
- Poor performance & lameness investigations including endoscopy, basic nerve blocking, radiography, and ultrasonography.
- Therapies including stem cell, PRP, joint and back medications, and extracorporeal shockwave therapy.
- First opinion emergency work, such as colics, chokes, and stitch-ups
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
We have a large array of state-of-the-art equipment, including portable digital radiography and ultrasonography, dynamic endoscopy, laparoscopy, gastroscopy, scintigraphy, and MRI.
Shared 1 in 5 rota
5 days CPD actively encouraged and supported
6.6 weeks holiday
4.5 day week as standard
Please send CV to Ashley Grainger at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ed Shaw at email@example.com or via the practice address.
Also please visit our website at www.tceh.co.uk